Thursday 26 March 2015

my first blog

Hello, today at Poulner Junior School in class 4FW we are learning how to use email for blogging. I am enjoying it so far. We have now got passwords and emails to use so we can log in. Me and my friend Izzy have got the same password but we don't know why. I now really want to have the same email as Izzy because then it would be really funny!
Recently in maths we have been practising our division and we are all at different stages. Some people did a speical challenge but I didn't. I was playing a special maths game with my maths partner Amber. We had to choose 4 numbers and then we had to make a number sentence out of them, then we had to work them out and the person with the lowest number at the end won. So when me and Amber had played the game and it was the end of the the lesson we conted up our points and I won!

No comments:

Post a Comment